Full-service air conditioning company Centurion
Have an aircon installed or make sure your existing aircon is in working order this summer! We install new aircons and service or repair existing aircons, call today!
- Installations of all brands
- Upgrades of your existing ac system
- Repairs to any type of aircon
- Servicing all air conditioners
Aircon Installations Centurion
New air conditioner installations from simple back to back split wall units to complex long runs and central air conditioning units.
Aircon Services Centurion
Regular servicing of your air conditioning system is essential:
- Keep it operating optimally
- Prevents it from using too much electricity
- Removes dirt and dust from piping and ducts
- Identifies problems before they become too serious and costly to fix
Aircon Repairs Centurion
Air conditioner making a strange sound or not working as efficiently? Get your air conditioner repairs done the same day, call now.
- Compressor repairs and replacements
- Regas, stop gas leaks and fill up gas
- Spare parts and remotes
- Electrical connection faults
- Sensor problems
- Drainage problems
Simply complete the online form or call to find out what is the best option for your home or office.
- What size aircon do I need for my home? -Depending on the size of the space the right size unit measured in ‘BTU’s’ will be supplied.
- How much does it cost to install an aircon?- It all depends on the size of the space to be cooled and the model you choose.
- What is the warranty? -The warranty covers your air conditioning for either 2 to 5 years on the compressor. General electrical components generally are 12 months.
- Won’t an aircon make my electricity bill high?- Actually, it won’t! If you choose a modern and energy-efficient model.
- Don’t aircon units make a lot of noise?- No, not the modern units.
- Is it really worth installing an air conditioning system?- Your air conditioning system will keep you wonderfully cool and more productive in the summer. You can also use it in winter to keep warm during winter.
Choose from a range of South African leading air conditioning brands and suppliers:
Samsung, Medea, Toshiba, Daikin, LG, Alliance, York, , Jet-Air, Aux, Goldair
And much more…