Get your job big or small taken care of
The Local Pros Witbank Handyman can help you with all the most common and uncommon household tasks.
- Flooring, tiling
- General repairs
- Roof and ceilings
- Electrical repairs and installations
- Project manager
- And much more…
Why Choose a Handyman for your property in Witbank?
- Fully insured Handyman in Witbank
- Save you a lot of hassle and time
- Do the job correctly the first time and in a professional way
- Prevent injuries to you and your family
Ad Hod DIY and General Maintenance Jobs
- Varnishing of decks, doors and garden furniture
- Cleaning and fixing of gutters
- Fixing your loose paving
- Maintenance and cleaning of pools
- Fixing your broken items in your house, and
- Lighting and fixtures
- Shelving installation and mirror and picture hanging
- Much more!
Do you feel sick and tired of your dirty carpets and old-fashioned flooring? You may be procrastinating because putting in new floors is a huge job.
- Wooden or laminated
- Screed or concrete
Interior and Exterior Painting
Painting is tricky because you must use the right techniques for attractive and professional finishes. Making mistakes while painting can be expensive and time-consuming!
Painting can be a dangerous and difficult job. Alone, it can take weeks or even months and you still might not know what the outcome will be.
Installation of your Appliances
Need a new stove, washing machine, geyser or dishwasher
Don’t mess around and injure yourself or damage your home with incorrect wiring and plumbing: contact a local Witbank handyman today for a quote!
Bathrooms are very difficult to renovate. Don’t spend days on end removing your old basin or chipping tiles. A handyman in your area who specialises in bathrooms can do the job much quicker and very professionally.
Electrical and General Plumbing
Most general plumbing and electrical jobs can be carried out by a good handyman:
- Leaking taps or pipes
- Problems with geysers
- New light installations
- Blown plug points
- Installations of new plumbing or electrical parts
Just call and tell us what is wrong and we can advise what to do next.