Security Gates installed in Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging
Don’t become a victim of crime in Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging! A strong security gate in Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging provides an excellent physical barrier against intruders and is inexpensive to install.
- Security gates for sliding doors
- Secure security gates that can be fitted to internal doorways
- Security gates in various designs complying with SABS standards
- Strong, welded security gates for external doors
Retractable Security Gates
Retractable security gates are a great innovation as they slam shut and lock with a single movement, providing you with fast and effective security.
These kinds of security gates have:
- A strong metal, galvanized and epoxy coated finish
- Moulded feet for additional durability
- Sealed locks and bearings
- Criss-crossed bars to give extra security, durability and peace of mind, and are
- Virtually indestructible!
- Bottom and top tracks
Retractable security gates can be fitted to both doors and windows and they come in a variety of colours.
If you are interested in installing a security gate in Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging complete the online form and get a free security consultation and quote in Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging.
What metal is used for Gates?
Most SABS-approved security gates are made from a combination of strong steel and wrought iron.
How effective is a security gate?
A security gate is effective against intruders. It takes a lot of time, effort and special tools to be able to break a good quality security gate.
I’m scared that burglar bars will make my house look ugly: what is the solution?
This is a common concern among home owners. There is a wide range of burglar bars in different styles and colours, you can choose one that will blend in with your home. Transparent burglar bars are also very popular.
How tough is a retractable security gate?
A retractable security gate is the toughest security gate. If you choose a brand like Trellidor, Maxidor or Xpanda, the product is SABS-approved. The bars are crisscrossed to give additional durability and it is almost impossible to break this kind of gate.