Don’t stay inside all summer because you have no shade outside, install a shadeport today! We have qualified teams who are well versed in the manufacture and installation of shadeports. Due to the harsh climate in South Africa shadeports are more of a necessity than a luxury, and are a more affordable alternative.
We are proud to say that we are reliable, affordable, and skilled in what we do. The steel we use is A grade and the shade netting is of the best. Our shadeports come in a variety of colours, designs and styles, if you need a specific size shadeport we can accommodate you.
We supply shadeports for commercial, industrial and domestic markets, such as:
- School playgrounds
- Car washes
- Staff parking
- Entertainment areas
Please call or whatsapp us today, we can assist no matter the size of the job..
Types of Structures
- Wall mounted
- Back to back cantilever
- 2 pole cantilever
- 4 pole stand-alone
Standard Shadeport Sizes
- 2.8m x 5.5m – 1 x car shadeport
- 5.00m x 5.5m – 2 x car shadeport
- 7.5m x 5.5m – 3 x car shadeport
- 10m x 5.5m – 4 x car shadeport
Common Roof Shapes
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of Shadeports?
- They provide shade and prevent cars from heating up in Summer months.
- Reduces temperature under the roof because hot air escapes through the fabric
- They can be installed in places like restaurants, plant nurseries, pool areas, car parks, gardens and playgrounds.
Which is better: building a shadeport or building a garage?
This all depends on the customer’s affordability and security requirement, as it is cheaper to put up a Shadeport than to build a garage. Another advantage of installing a shadeport is that they are manufactured with a porous fabric which is breathable, allowing the hot air to escape easily protecting your assets.
How long do Shadeports last?
The Shadeport covers need to be replaced every 5 – 8 years depending on their condition, whereas the fixtures can last for decades.