CCTV installation costs range from R 2000 to R 5000, not including the cost of the actual CCTV equipment.
Top CCTV Camera Manufacturers
The following are some of the greatest CCTV camera brands:
The following is the average price of a CCTV camera by brand:
|Geovision||R 4 500|
|Hikvision||R 1 200|
|Mobotix||R 7 500|
|Provision||R 1 250|
What factors influence the cost of CCTV installations?
The cost of CCTV installation is determined by several factors:
- Size of the space
- Fee for consultation
- There is a lot of work involved
- CCTV camera manufacturer
- Your current location
The size of your business is the most important factor, since it will necessitate more labour and time for the CCTV installation.
CCTV Camera Systems for Homes
A good CCTV camera system for your home acts as a visual deterrent to crime and allows you to monitor activities around your property.
If criminals discover a CCTV camera system, they are less likely to target your property.
CCTV Camera Systems for Business
A CCTV camera system may help you monitor activities on your property, whether you have a huge warehouse, corporate headquarters, or a shop.
The following are some of the advantages of installing a commercial CCTV camera system:
- Excellent deterrence against crime and vandalism
- In the event of a crime, it provides solid evidence
- Gives your premises a lot of visibility
- Assists in the monitoring of employee activities
- Allows you to file a claim with your insurance company if you are the victim of a crime
- Assists you in lowering your insurance premiums
- Provides you with peace of mind
CCTV Systems with Thermal Imaging
Infrared imaging CCTV cameras produce high-quality images and are a good choice for both commercial and residential properties. The following are some of their advantages:
- In low-light situations, this product performs admirably
- Reduce the number of false alarms
- A fantastic return on investment
- Can detect people who are dressed in camouflage