Thatch Lapa Builders
- 15-25 Year Lifespan
- Guarantee on all our workmanship
- All Work done in accordance with industry regulations
Trusted Lapa builder and repair Contractors
With the help of Local Pros, you can find a local lapa builder who will design and build a Thatch Lapa that is suited to your needs and wants.
By only using the highest quality materials and following the best construction practises, our contractors will ensure that your Thatch Lapa will last a very long time. With no maintenance for the first five years and very little after that, our lapas last 15 to 25 years.
Why Selecting a Local Pros Contractor is your best option.
- Supervisors are qualified, skilled workers ensuring high attention to detail.
- Guarantee on all our workmanship.
- Top notch after sale service.
- 15 – 25 year lifespan of Lapa.
- Great relationships with suppliers ensure you only get the best materials.
- All work is done in accordance with industry regulations.
Thatch Lapas in any Shape or Size.
You can choose from a standard design or get a custom design for your lapa. The most typical size is a lapa that measures 4m by 4m and can accommodate a braai, a few chairs, and a table. By providing your family with a retreat during the hottest summer days, you can keep them cool and protected from the sun.
You can add removable sides to your lapa for the winter to protect your loved ones from the elements, so you can continue to enjoy yourself on those chilly, windy days.
Talk to our team today and let us help you decide on the best possible Lapa to fit your needs and your budget.
Additional services our Contractors provide:
- Optional Paving or Decking Included
- Standard and Custom designs to fit your needs
- Build in Braais and Bar areas
- Thatch fireproofing.
- General repair of Lapas
- Rethatching and general maintenance of thatch roofs.
- Anti Insect and pest treatments
- Inspection of thatched roofs and Lapas
Lapa Roof and General Repairs
Thatch Roof Repairs
Depending on the state of your current thatch roof, there are several options for bringing your lapa back to its original condition. If the thatching is beginning to lose its waterproofing or the roof’s general condition is severely worn, you can re-thatch it.
If the thatch is still in good condition, you can get it brushed and looking good again. We can patch the area if only a portion of the thatch is worn, saving you money and preventing the rest of your roof from deteriorating quickly.
Or you can have your traditional reed thatch converted to the new Harvey thatch tiles, which are designed for thatch roof replacements.
General Lapa Repairs
Our Contractors can do all additional structural repairs that may be required over time.
Contact us today to find out more.
- Private and Secure
- Fast Response
Thatch Lapas Service Areas
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Alberton
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Bellville Durbanville Brackenfell
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Benoni
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Bloemfontein
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Boksburg
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Brakpan
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Cape Town
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Centurion
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Durban
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in East Rand
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Edenvale
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Fourways
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in George
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Germiston
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Johannesburg
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Kempton Park
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Krugersdorp
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Midrand
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Port Elizabeth
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Pretoria
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Randburg
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Roodepoort
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Sandton
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Somerset West Strand
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Springs
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging
- Thatch Lapa Bluiders in Witbank
Thatch Lapas Costing Information
Creating a tranquil and relaxing space in your backyard is made easy with the services of professional Thatch Lapa Builders.…