- Repair of all appliances, big and small and all brands
- Fast service, same-day response
- Free Quotes
Get your appliances repaired today!
- Washing Machines
Why you should use a professional when it comes to repairing your appliances:
- Save time and money.
- Affordable, budget friendly prices.
- Original parts for every appliance.
- Experienced and trained repair team.
- Quick, timely response.
Don’t sit with broken appliances any longer, let Local Pros put you in connection with the best appliance repair team to fix all your broken appliances.
Large Appliance Repair
Local Pros service providers are trained in repairing all appliances including:
- Washing Machines
Request a free quote now!
Local Pros can put you in connection with a repair team experienced in repairing dishwashers, Don’t wash them by hand, get a repairman!
Signs of a broken dishwasher:
- Strange noises
- Drainage issues
- Not washing dishes properly
- Water not heating
- Leaving detergent behind
- Not filling properly
Don’t waste your valuable time, call a professional.
Stove and Oven Repair
A broken stove or oven is a huge inconvenience and can be dangerous, do not hesitate to call a repairman.
Common stove and oven issues include:
- Oven light does not work
- Gas burner is not lighting
- Stove plates are not working
- Oven trips the mains
- Oven does not heat up
If your oven or stove are displaying any of these issues do not hesitate to make an appointment with a local appliance repair pro here.
A faulty fridge will not only cause a high electricity bill but also spoil your food.
Signs of a faulty fridge or freezer include:
- Not getting cool
- Ice buildup
- Not defrosting
- Strange noises
Dryer and Washing Machine Repairs
Don’t waste money going to the laundromat, your appliance repair technician can fix any model in no time at all.
Your local service provider can repair a top-loader, front-loader or commercial washer.
Small Appliance Repairs
Repairing small appliances can be time consuming, Local Pros will put you in connection with a repair technician experienced in all small appliance repair including:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to tell if my appliance is broken?
Common signs to look out for:
- Not working properly
- It makes strange noises
- Leaks water
- Trips the mains
Which areas do you service?
Local Pros have service providers in all major cities in South Africa. Find your local appliance repair technician here.
How long will it take to repair my appliance?
The length of time it takes to repair your appliance will depend on the issue.
How much does appliance repair cost?
The cost of appliance repair is determined by:
- The severity of the problem
- The duration of the repair
- Your location
- The type of appliance
Do you use genuine parts?
Yes! Your appliance pro stocks parts for all major brands.
- Private and Secure
- Fast Response
Appliance Repair Service Areas
- Appliance Repair Alberton
- Appliance Repair Bellville Durbanville Brackenfell
- Appliance Repair Benoni
- Appliance Repair Bloemfontein
- Appliance Repair Boksburg
- Appliance Repair Brakpan
- Appliance Repair Cape Town
- Appliance Repair Centurion
- Appliance Repair Durban
- Appliance Repair East Rand
- Appliance Repair Edenvale
- Appliance Repair Fourways
- Appliance Repair George
- Appliance Repair Germiston
- Appliance Repair Johannesburg
- Appliance Repair Kempton Park
- Appliance Repair Krugersdorp
- Appliance Repair Midrand
- Appliance Repair Port Elizabeth
- Appliance Repair Pretoria
- Appliance Repair Randburg
- Appliance Repair Roodepoort
- Appliance Repair Sandton
- Appliance Repair Somerset West Strand
- Appliance Repair Springs
- Appliance Repair Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging
- Appliance Repair Witbank
Appliance Repair Costing Information
The cost of appliance repair varies depending on a variety of factors, including the type of appliance…